Friday, April 23, 2010

0004: picnic

Last Sunday was a day full of sitting on babies, playing in the park, riding on a moped, grilling, and vomiting.

Brenna and I babysat my little cousins, Gavin and Gia, on Sunday. We had to babysit for 12 hours straight so we had to find a way to kill time. We voted on a picnic. Showers were taken, sandwiches were made, chips and fruit were bought, and my little sister, Shelby, was picked up and off we were to Central Park... which is located in Roseville. We had fun but Shelby was a little upset that she couldn't play like the other kids because her recent knee surgery has left her a cripple... she will never walk again. Kidding... but she is going to be on crutches for a while. After the picnic we went to to Axe-Man on University Avenue... then we dropped Shelby back off at my Mom's place. When we got back to my place I ran up to the store to buy steaks and beef for the grill... I grilled burgers, steak, and shrimp... nom nom nom. Brenna and I rode my grandma's moped... which was fun... I need to buy me one of them things. We ate our food and by then our babysitting duties were over and we retired to Brenna's house where she became violently ill. We thought it was food poisoning but we eventually figured she had a touch of the flu due to my cousins infecting her. And now time for some pictures...

0 comments: